Frequently Asked Questions
- What products do you use/retail?
- What color lines do your stylists use?
Salon Method is a team of independent contractors, therefore, we all use what color lines suit our individual needs. Commonly used is Redken, Schwarzkopf, Kevin.Murphy, Paul Mitchell, Pulp Riot and Goldwell.
- Does the salon have wi-fi?
- Is there a parking lot?
- We are conveniently located on the 1st floor of a parking garage that has free, all-day parking. We also have parking out front that is metered by the city every two hours.
- Why do you ask new clients for a credit card?
- We always secure first time appointments with a valid credit card. Your card will not be charged unless you fail to give us 24 hours notice to cancel any appointments. We charge 50% of the booked service total with less than 24 hours notice to cancel and 100% of the booked service total will be charged if you no-show. These charges will be placed on the card associated with your profile. Once entered, your credit card is secure in your profile and its contents are unable to be viewed. Your personal information is safe and secure in our system.
- Why is there a "+" next to your pricing?
- Each of our service prices are considered starting points. Each stylist is subject to charge their own price. There is also the potential increase on prices depending on length/thickness of the hair, abundance of product used or add-on treatments. We highly recommend scheduling a consultation for a price quote.
- Why do you charge for consultations?
- We highly recommend consultations for first time clients. We are thorough with our consults and are sure to go over all the details. This is a new relationship we are building as hairdresser and client and time is important in that first face-to-face meeting. The fee you are paying is non-refundable, but, it will be applied to your total at your next appointment.
- Does Salon Method provide wedding services?
- We are currently not accepting any more weddings for 2018.